Our client in SE South Carolina is in need of a medical device process engineer. The ideal candidate will have the following;
Click here to apply online
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related scientific field (Course in Statistics required).
- 7+ years manufacturing process improvement experience.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and ability to implement ideas.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of project management planning and execution methods.
- Detailed knowledge of Medical Device process of validation including IQ, OQ and PQ preferred.
- Understanding of engineering change management methods and practices.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Six Sigma and Statistics training and experience required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Lean Manufacturing experience highly desired.
- Statistical analysis software required. Minitab preferred.
- CAD experience required. Solidworks preferred.
- Solidworks CAD experience preferred.