Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an opportunity for an Process Engineer - Grinding.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the raw mill and finish grinding mills.
- Review and analyze the operational data to evaluate and recommend changes for efficient and continuous operation.
- Lead daily consultation with the Kiln Engineer and Shift Supervisors to discuss and evaluate mill performance and the resulting impact on overall production.
- Participate in the CIP program, investigating production issues/events and developing SPS’s as a solution for future failures within the Milling Department.
- Advise Management and Operations Staff of necessary adjustments and changes to protocols to minimize future incidents.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of mill and grinding systems.
- Participate in the Department on call schedule.
- College degree in an engineering discipline required
- 3-5 years of cement manufacturing experience
- Knowledge about process tuning and optimization
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- SAP experience preferred
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org