Our client, an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products has an immediate opportunity for a Corporate Process Engineer. Become a member of a dynamic team with opportunities for those who exhibit a desire to continually improve skill sets and gain experience.
The Process Engineer will work closely with company Process Engineering Teams to provide direction, leadership, training, and support.
- Lead and direct cross functional teams to continuously improve our technical knowledge, processes, and efficiency.
- Work with employees, contractors, and consultants to sustain and develop innovative initiatives to improve operational performance.
- Participate in plant safety, environmental, and community committees along with other plant functions, as requested by plant management.
- Effective communication and team building skills.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of process Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Maintain an active partnership with plant personnel and the company's internal Health, Safety, and Environmental team.
- Collaborate with multi cross-functional teams such as management, manufacturing engineering and procurement, and others to develop, promote, apply, and communicate in-house knowledge and expertise in the following high value-added areas:
- Energy efficiency
- Advanced process control and automation
- Lime and stone processing and handling
- Product quality
- Automation and Controls
- Lead in the research and development of project concepts, flow sheets, equipment specifications and layouts.
- Mentor and help develop other process engineers and personnel at both the corporate and plant levels.
- Collaborate with management and manufacturing to evaluate, develop and deploy new process design concepts.
- Develop, provide, update and share process calculations, training documents, control methods, and simulation tools for kilns, crushing, screening, and hydration processes.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments in lime and related industries.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Minimum B.S. in a technical engineering field.
- 6+ years of engineering experience in lime, cement, or similar industrial minerals or heavy industries.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude and learning ability in pyro processing and process control applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% (average) required (regional and include U.S. and Canada).