Process Engineer - Corporate
Our client, a leading producer of high calcium and dolomitic quicklime, hydrated lime, special grade limestone, and crushed limestone aggregates, is seeking a Corporate Process Engineer.
- Manage and lead technical role in the area of Process Engineering.
- Mentor, coach and guide Plant Process Engineers; assist and take a lead role for operational challenges at the plants by identifying bottlenecks, increasing productivity and reducing fuel consumption.
- Conduct and work with Operations with respect to lime production, kiln process (preheater, kiln and cooler), refractory usage, burner development, environmental compliance and alternative fuel usage to increase efficiencies, reduce energy costs and minimize downtime.
- Visit plants and collect process data by performing heat and mass balances and report opportunities to plant management.
- Benchmark kilns in order to identify improvement opportunities to minimize cost and maximize operational efficiencies in order to make recommendations for the short and long term industrial plan.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to ensure plant operations are aligned with company goals and values.
- Lead commissioning, start-up and performance testing of newly installed and/or modified equipment along with plant personnel.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years experience
- Process Engineering background
- Environmental compliance
- Plant operations experience
- Kiln experience
Cement & Lime