Senior Process Development Engineer
My client is a mid-sized pharmaceutical powerhouse that has grown 25% in the last three years. They need a Senior Process Development Engineer with pharmaceutical manufacturing expertise. Their collaborative culture is at the heart of their innovation. Located in a beautiful and affordable area.
- Experience in developing robust manufacturing processes and systems
- Aseptic, GMP implementation through tech transfer, pilot to commercial
- Knowledge of FDA and cGMP procedures required
- 5+ years of Process Engineering in pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s in chemical engineering, or scientific equivalent with engineering experience
This opportunity offers a great salary, benefits, and career growth in a great quality of life location. If you’re interested in a highly collaborative growth experience, please submit your resume to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Keywords: Sterile, Processing, scale up, cGMP, FDA, pharmaceutical manufacturing, engineering, process development, aseptic, injectables, microparticles, operating procedures, process equipment, controlled documentation, nanoparticles, process validation, regulatory, compliance, IQ, OQ, PQ