We are seeking a Process Design Engineer to join the team of a leading robotics company. In this role, we need a dedicated engineer with strong expertise and skills in Powertrain to be the central point of technical issues related to mechanical, pneumatic, and process engineering. If you are seeking your next career move with a prestigious organization, apply today! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide proposal support and review per assigned application areas.
- Attend internal & customer project kick-off meetings and provide technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project technical plan and engineering task list.
- Generate written specifications detailing system functionality.
- Plan, request, follow-up, and approve all mechanical engineering issues.
- Create or oversee 3D concept modeling and simulation.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2D CAD knowledge using AutoCAD preferred.
- 3D CAD knowledge using SolidWorks preferred.
- Familiarity with 3D workcell (ROBOGUIDE preferred) and discrete-event simulation methods