Process Control Engineer at Confidential Company
If you are an experienced Process Control Engineer in the refining or chemical process industry and are ready to advance your career, please review our client's exciting opportunity for a Process Control Engineer in its expanding petrochemical complex!
About the Job: You will fulfill a key role in implementing, tuning, maintaining, and troubleshooting process control loops and advanced control applications in a large integrated oil refinery and petrochemical plant complex, including operator interfaces. This includes identifying and developing new control schemes to increase process safety and profitability and participating in unit troubleshooting and new project support. Key areas of focus include point configuration, loop tuning, and implementation of advanced control applications (batch/sequence, multi-variable, model-based, etc.).
About the Company: Our client is a major global integrated oil & gas, petroleum refining and petrochemical company whose engineers enjoy a highly collaborative culture, abundant financial resources, and a very robust capital budget for process control implementation. Engineers here have excellent opportunities for career growth and professional development in the process control discipline and beyond, including a well-developed technical career ladder.
- MS/BS degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of Process Control engineering experience in petroleum refining or chemical manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced controls
- Knowledge of Honeywell TDC3000 or Experion DCS
- Experience with Aspen DMC or Real-Time Optimizers is a plus, but not required
* Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. Your resume will not be sent to any client without your prior approval and express permission. Thank You!