Are you a Process Control Engineer with experience in developing and implementing process control software applications in petroleum refining operations, including loop tuning and points configuration?
If so, please APPLY TODAY for our client's exciting Process Control Engineer opportunity in sunny New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment!
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in the refining industry, with a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow!
Job Title: Process Control Engineer
About the Company: Our terrific client is an established, well-respected US company known for its progressive leadership team, over-the-top employee appreciation, and good opportunities for advancement! This company truly values and takes great care of its people, and provides a fun, inclusive culture that embraces safety, integrity, and teamwork.
Benefits and Features: 401-k + Company Match, Competitive Pay, Annual Bonus Plan/Profit Sharing, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays & Vacation, HSA, Virtual Doctor, Paid Sick Leave, Health/Medical/Prescription/Life/Vision/Dental/AD&D/Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Training, Education Reimbursement, Casual Dress Atmosphere
About the Local Community: 4-season climate with lots of sunshine, affordable real estate, good public and private schools, regional airport, and many outdoor activities nearby including hiking, boating & fishing, snowboarding & skiing
The Role You Will Play:
- We are seeking an accomplished Process Control Engineer for a key role in our client's New Mexico production facility. The facility is undergoing a major expansion that will involve a significant investment in process control applications, and this person will lead key aspects of their implementation
- Flex your creative muscles by identifying, designing, and implementing new process control opportunities utilizing state-of-the-art DCS and Supervisory Control platforms
- Develop and provide support for regulatory and advanced applications including point configuration, loop tuning, console operator training, effective Human/Machine Interfaces
- Provide process control support during capital project development, installation, and startup
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5-20+ years of process control experience in petroleum refining or chemical manufacturing operations
- Experience in developing and implementing process control applications using skills such as point configuration and control loop tuning
- Working knowledge of Honeywell TDC3000 or Experion PKS platforms
* Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.