endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We are a leading manufacturer is looking for a Process Application Engineer. We are looking for people out of the textile industry
We are looking for an experienced Process Application Engineer or someone highly experienced in the operation of nonwovens systems to join our team.
For many years, we have been a technological leader in the design, manufacturing, and delivery of commercial nonwovens systems.
Successful candidates will be able to prove technical skill, and a desire to keep a keen eye on operational efficiency.
The Process Application Engineer will lead efforts to develop and support the technical applications and other applications for an extensive line of and nonwoven products.
- Product designs and offerings
- Technical assistance
- Supports the development of new products and markets
- Coordinates sales projects
- Provide technical presentations; conferences and other marketing and technical events.
- Provide Monthly Report summarizing sales activities and analysis to include market intelligence.
- Supports customer problem resolution activities
- Performs other projects or assignments as directed by the V.P. Sales and Marketing
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience with the textile industry
- Experience working directly with customers
- Strong communication skills required
- Sales or Marketing background
- Strong technical understanding
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.