Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Manufacturing company located in Auburn Hills Michigan area is looking for a Process / Automation Engineer. Our 300+ person, brand new state of the art facility is in need of a strong Engineer that understand automation and robotics
- General Assembly, Process / Manufacturing experience would be helpful
- Process & Quality Documentation
- Review PLC logic & debug for proper content, error-proofing, and data collection function
- Lead in root cause investigations and eliminate downtime issues.
- Participate in lean plant floor layout (value-add, error-proof, visual factory, Kan Ban material flow)
- Interface with equipment vendor(s) to ensure system design, build, runoff and installation
- Review and approve electrical and controls schematics and assembly system BOMs
- Support problem solving activities (7Step, Error-Proofing, Histogram, Fishbone, 5 Why)
- Bachelors Degree Preferred or Associates Degree in Electrical with 5+ years experience.
- 3+ years controls engineering experience working in a plant manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical and automation troubleshooting experience
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.