Serves as a banking specialist for client relationships typically with more than $1,000,000 in investable assets. Provides deposit and lending expertise while collaborating with a customized team of experts to consistently deliver advice-based solutions that simplify financial complexity to achieve the client's goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospects for clients by sourcing and building own pipeline of clients/opportunities.
- Earns referrals from clients and internal business partners and Center of Influence.
- Partners with the Wealth Management team, Commercial Banking team, other internal business partners and Centers of Influence in the sales process to maximize new business opportunities.
- Demonstrates highly developed sales, client contact and relationship management skills including development of targeted business plans.
- Ensures service standards and metrics are met based on client banking needs and segmentation.
- Collaborates with Wealth Team to deliver advanced planning techniques.
- Takes ownership for resolving client's banking issues.
- Provides client with current industry trends and commands a thorough knowledge of banking products and solutions.
- Challenges and collaborates with the client to articulate and achieve their goals.
- Manages overall balance sheet, including both deposit and lending to increase profitability and enhance the client relationship.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- BS/BA is required. Business Administration, Finance, Economics is referred; MBA is preferred.
- Brings a minimum of 5 years of successful sales/client service experience in commercial, business and/or private banking services industry.
- Experienced operating in an environment that stresses both individual accountability and team-based performance.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency and a continual drive to results coupled with an ability to partner effectively with management at all organizational levels.
- Strong credit, underwriting and loan structuring skills.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.