Our team is looking for an experienced and high-performing private banker to join our team. You will be responsible for business development of new high value clients and depository clients and effective portfolio management of all private banking clients.The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify, evaluate, and authorize/recommend approval or denial of private banking opportunities. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the client may face.Responsibilities
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competency to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Generate new private loan and deposit relationships. Deploy an end to end sales process, primarily through regular face-to-face client engagement, to maximize their services usage, loan, and business opportunities, including needs assessment, in-depth discovery meetings, one-on-one solution presentations, execution of solution plans, and ongoing client communication.
- Proactively attract, deepen and manage comprehensive financial relationships within the affluent segment.
- Deliver a differentiated client experience for the affluent market that supports the Bank's values through a consultative, customized needs based approach and proactive long-term relationship management.
- Cultivate deep referral networks through active community involvement and professional group affiliations to source new affluent clients and proactively address client needs.
- Conduct research of financial market conditions to determine good opportunities to meet private banking revenue goals.
- Business Ethics and Acumen
- Communication/Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Presentation Skills/Technical Skills
- Planning/Organization/Teamwork/Team Building
- Problem Solving/Analytical/Sound Judgment
- Community/Civic Involvement
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year institution required.
- Minimum 4-10 years' experience in financial services industry, banking, business development, marketing, loan review, and/or compliance procedures and policies. Plus strong understanding of banking fundamentals, and experience with credit and financial analysis.