My Client has a great oppurtunity for a Print Press Team Leader. This is with a global packaging company that offers great benefits/compensation package, challenging work and opportunities for career growth. Please message me for more details email@example.com
Great opportunity to Join a Growing Company!!
The Team Leader will coordinate activities to ensure the safety of our employees, drive the highest possible quality that meets or exceeds customer requirements, ensure our products are delivered on time in full, control costs/budgets associated within the environment while boasting the Morale of the team. In this role, you will lead standard work and continuous improvement teams that reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
- Identify and eliminate unsafe conditions in the work area. Model and reinforce safe behaviors.
- Help ensure that OSHA and local regulatory requirements are met for training, documentation and reporting.
- Comply with cGMP and ISO 13485 quality system standards.
- Plan and deliver timely training to ensure that all operators are competent.
- Ensure quality problems are quickly identified, contained, eliminated, and prevented from recurring.
- Respond to customer complaints through the disciplined application of the company’s CAPA procedure. Contain potential problems, investigate causes, implement solutions and prevent the problem from recurring.
- Work with planning and scheduling to efficiently meet customer delivery expectations by ensuring schedules are thoughtfully coordinated.
- Communicate production schedules and ensure travelers are complete and ready for production.
- Measure and reduce changeover times.
- Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Measure daily work order performance and investigate all negative variances.
- Ensure that all manufacturing employees are trained to the latest standardized work.
Morale / Leadership
- Model the company values to create a culture of open communication, data-driven decisions, relentless preparation, winning as a team, and over-delivering.
- Use Key Performance Indicators and the MOS standards to communicate goals and progress.
- Develop the workforce’s technical, and communication skills to ensure operational performance can be sustained over time and disruptions to customer needs are prevented.
- Insure the consistent and thoughtful application of company policies and programs by working closely with human resources.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to eliminate waste and improve operational performance
- MBO in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Printing Technology or closely related field or equivalent
- 2+years of manufacturing and leadership experience; OR the equivalent combination of education and skills.
- FLEXO Print Press experience required.
- 5+years of manufacturing engineering and leadership experience
- Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
- Ability to work evenings
- Ability to work weekends
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.