MRI is very excited to be working with a highly innovative Medical Device company headquartered in Orlando, FL in their search for a Principal Software Engineer. This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Level Engineer to work on cutting-edge technology that will really change lives, not to mention having your name on future patents!
The Principal Software Engineer position is a Full-Time/Permanent position with a very competitive base salary, bonus and excellent benefits package. This position will be on-site in Florida but a full relocation package is available.
What the Principal Software Engineer will be doing:
- System level design and development of software to implement system functionality
- Develop mathematical algorithms and software code to implement solutions and code system software for commercial sales and operation.
- Design and develop software code to interface to and control electrical and electronic subsystems.
- Software Architecture and Design
Requirements for the Principal Software Engineer:
- 10+ years of Engineering experience in R&D enviroment
- Extensive experience with modern C++ (11+), C++17 preferred
- Experience with real-time graphics libraries and API’s
- DirectX 11-12, Direct2D, MS Imaging Foundation, OpenGL, D2D, etc.
- Exposure to Deep Neural Networks (DNN)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Master's preferred)
This is a very high-profile need for the client and they will move quickly to secure the right candidate.