The Principal Engineer is responsible for the design and development of cost effective and practical product development. Assists the Manager in providing direction to the product development team members for various engineering development activities.
Click here to apply online
- Participate in establishing objectives and recommend business opportunities for the division.
- Support the departmental priorities for all engineering development projects: safety, quality, cost reduction, new product development.
- Plan short and long range product development programs to achieve or fulfill: market requirements, good manufacturing practices, product cost requirements, optimum balance of manpower, expense and desired program completion dates, and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a technical specialist for the Division in the application of product concepts, designs, principles and processes for residential air-conditioning products.
- Serve as a consultant in the process of solving field and production problems that require design changes, material substitutions, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned