- Primary duties include the following: operations and maintenance of the general service network infrastructure; troubleshooting and managing configurations on network routers, switches, encryptors, and firewalls; performs network and firewall engineering, monitoring and administration functions as required;
- Provides initial analysis and troubleshooting on issues identified with network monitoring tools and provide troubleshooting support to end users on the network as well as other general networking tasks.
- Generates/provides status reports, network anomaly analysis, and develops engineering redlines as needed to support network maintenance actions, engineering changes/upgrades, and security vulnerabilities.
Click here to apply online
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- Four (4) year degree in a related IT field or Five (5) years equivalent work experience.
- Cisco Certifications CCIE, CCNA, or CCNP
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the installation, implementation, and maintenance of switching and routing equipment, and voice/data equipment.
- Working technical knowledge of current telecommunications and networking practices, protocols, and principles.
- Hands-on experience designing, installing, and troubleshooting cabling and wiring systems.
- Experience with personnel management and project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Strong guest service skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.