Principal IT Auditor
- Plan and execute multiple concurrent IT audits and IT assurance projects, including reviews of existing production applications, systems currently being developed, and specialized technological components and, in doing so, manage the audit timelines. The scope of each audit may include (but not limited) to the following:
- Develop and apply data analysis strategies to enhance audits and ongoing monitoring activities.
- Review, analyze and test internal control systems to ensure compliance with SOX legislations
- Provide advice and guidance to management personnel related to the development of new or modified controls.
- Serve as representative of Internal Audit team on corporate projects and provide input on internal controls consistent with industry best practice.
- Interface with external auditors to facilitate the delivery and analysis of audit information and results
- Develop overall assessments around system-related risks and controls (both business and technical) and provide advice to management regarding mitigation of these risks.
- Prepare high quality audit work papers and other supporting data covering audit findings; evaluate findings and formulates sound, logical conclusions on basis of available facts. Ensure audit work performed conforms to the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and Institute of Internal Auditors standards.
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or other IT related field
- Blend of Data Analytics and IT Audit experience required
- 3 - 6 years IT Audit and Data Analytics experience in Big 4 or Fortune 500 Public Company Internal Audit Department
- Experience with ACL or similar data analytics tool
- CISA and/or Data Analytics certifications highly valued
- Proficiency in SOX IT controls testing
- Solid Data analytics competency
- Understanding of the COBIT Internal Control Framework.
Click here to apply online