Title: Principal FPGA Engineer
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Principal FPGA Engineer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Beaverton, OR. This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Play a key role in defining and developing products for testing leading-edge wireless and wired internet communication equipment.
- Our client's products require various features and protocols to be implemented such that control and computation can be conducted at full line rates while instrumentation-quality measurements are being made.
- As an integral part of a product development team, you will work closely with embedded system software engineers, hardware engineers, and manufacturing engineers at all stages of product development and product launch.
- The focus for this position is development of a baseband system including MU-MIMO capable baseband system for a new wireless test platform.
- BSEE with 10+ years or MSEE/PH.D preferred with 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Experience with RTL coding for ASICs, FPGAs and bus functional models.
- Proficiency in design flow including items such as lint checkers, RTL/gate level simulation, synthesis, place and route.
- Strong working knowledge of 802.11, 802.1, 802.3, TCP/IP.
- Experience in design of Test and Measurement equipment.
- Experience with verification of complex RTL blocks.
- Advanced working knowledge of Verilog, C, Make, Python and other scripting languages.
- Strong working knowledge of MATLAB and DSP design.
- Advanced working knowledge of OFDM transmitters and receivers including MIMO techniques.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a disciplined engineering process, and ability to deliver work products that are free of defects.
- Strong background in hands-on debug and validation experience in a lab environment.
- US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.