Min Years Experience
This Principal Engineer will investigate technological advancements and/or new technologies in vapor compression systems and provide conceptual or practical applications for these technologies.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop reliability/design verification plans for each component/technology based on product design requirements and reliability goals.
- Optimize component design for performance, efficiency, reliability, and cost and support the implementation of these components with documentation, test and reliability plans from the time of supplier selection to production.
- Provide design input to improve component/product reliability and meet specification when necessary.
- Provide detailed test plans and test reports.
- Provide Leadership in HVAC components functional area
- Manage multiple projects, work with cross functional teams, and deliver on performance, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Conduct verification and reliability testing on Components and sub systems.
- Ensure drawings and specifications are understood and followed by the suppliers in design and testing.
- Perform supplier engineering capability evaluations and recommend supplier selection and improvements.
- Conduct characterization studies to define the critical performance features, CTQ (Critical to Quality) and related requirement for process capability.
- Lead and provide guidance in the development of product and materials specifications for prototypes and verification testing protocols. Coordinate verification testing activities.
- Provide sustaining engineering support of existing products.
- Prepare and coordinate verification and validation activities during investigation and design change activities.
- Provide risk assessments of a design via statistical data analysis.
- Assist Supplier Development teams in evaluation of processes to support critical characteristics and proposed changes to product.
Click here to apply online