We are looking for a Principal Engineer (Refrigeration) will be responsible for designing, troubleshooting, and developing refrigeration system for both sustaining commercialized products and new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Click here to apply online
- Perform engineering duties on engineering project teams for commercial frozen beverage dispensing machines.
- Responsible for technical design (component specification and selection), development (prototyping and testing), and certification (agency and regulatory requirements) of refrigeration equipment.
- Coordinate and manage the integration of new designs into the product commercialization process.
- Lead and interact with cross functional teams to accomplish assigned tasks, within schedule and budget, with minimal/no supervision.
- Facilitate project reviews and meetings.
- Initiate and implement new product designs and/or design improvements including the development and execution of reliability test plans.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and refrigeration systems on commercial frozen beverage dispensing machines.
- Investigate and resolve field problems relating to specific refrigeration systems.
- Provide technical support to product engineering, sales, and manufacturing departments.
- Design, test and implement refrigeration designs to be fully integrated with frozen beverage dispensing systems.
- Perform and coordinate product testing and validation.
- Communicate with customers and vendors on requirements and materials needed for project completion.
- Supervise activities of Designers and/or Lab Technicians.