This engineer is responsible for developing and applying advanced mechanical engineering design methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems associated the design/development of Plastic Enclosures.
The person in this position may also provide technical consultation to other organizations and work leadership for lower level employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Click here to apply online
- Plan, conduct and technically direct projects or the major phases of significant projects.
- Coordinate the efforts of engineers and technical support staff.
- Conduct investigations or tests of significant complexity pertaining to the development of new designs, methods and materials for innovation & patent opportunities, root cause analysis and potential cost reduction opportunities.
- Lead the interpretation and implementation of customer specifications (internal and external) requirements in compliance with Company's best practices, DOE performance regulations and product safety standards.
- Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Recommend corrections in technical analysis and design.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities to provide required products or services.