Are you an electronics hardware expert who is interested in being part of a team of pros developing cutting edge ADAS and Active Safety Systems?
The largest global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Safety Systems is expanding rapidly and looking for engineering professionals who are a cut above for key roles on their product development teams.
With a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries and over $35b in sales this is one of the largest most stable automotive suppliers in world and a great place to develop a long-term career.Position Requirements
• Complete Testing of basic system interface requirements
• Verification of module interface tools (Ethernet, CAN, Flexray Diagnostics)
• Verification for Calibration protocols
• Ensures traceability between requirements and tests
• Identifies and tests interfaces to external components (sensors, bus, etc)
• Identifies and tests interfaces to internal components (e.g. HW, SW, Mechanics, etc)
• Ensures traceability between customer requirements and system requirements
• Cooperate with application software department and electrical hardware department to develop and test systems requirements and tools
Essential Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years of combined engineering and management experience.
• Automotive experience preferred
• Demonstrable experience in working in, and leading team efforts.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents such as customer requirements and international specifications.
• Knowledge of Design tools and methods for High speed HDI designs
• Knowledge of review methods
• Design Knowledge for High speed digital & analog (Power supply, DSP, DDR ) electronic components and circuitry
• Capability to ensure design compliance to customer specifications
• Capability to select appropriate materials and components
• Capability to perform and interpret stack-up analysis and worst-case analysis
• Capability to use lab tools, equipment, and techniques to verify proper functioning of circuit design
• Knowledge of ASIC Analogue/Digital design and HDI PCB layout
• Knowledge of simulation (hyperlynx) and measurement techniques for DDR
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of driver assistance sensor technologies
• Basic Knowledge of Mechanics, Electronics, and Software
• Open communication skills, speak efficiently and listen to others
• Technical business and product knowledge
• Ability to identify risks and issues and to provide appropriate solutions
• Knowledge of requirements capture tools, such as DOORs
• Knowledge about supplied system components
• Ability to abstract as well as to recognize dependencies
• Knowledge about HW and SW interfaces, as well as the HW and SW architecture
• Experience with developing, planning, conducting, evaluation and documentation of testing to requirements