Senior Pricing Analyst
The Sr. Pricing Analyst will support the standard pricing practices. With the goal of driving additional revenue and higher occupancy through pricing and revenue management, the Sr. Pricing Analyst will work closely with Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, Regional Vice Presidents, and Market General Managers to drive:
- Robust pricing analytics;
- Standardized pricing processes
- Improved pricing management and reporting tools.
- Develop, implement, improve, and maintain robust pricing tools and best practices guides.
- Confidently manage large datasets in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, using data analytics to identify opportunities to maximize price, occupancy, and yield for all markets, media types, and advertisers.
- Consult with regional and market leaders on pricing best practices and strategy.
- Work with all levels of the sales organization to gather feedback on existing pricing processes and management tools; develop and implement improvements.
- Use strong project management skills to identify and scale pricing best practices across regions and markets.
- Drive training and adoption of improved pricing processes and tools.
- Provide pricing support for our national business, such as historic pricing reviews by agency or advertiser, developing pricing consistency for large RFP responses, and analytics support for rate negotiations.
- Work cross-functionally with Director of Pricing to develop and maintain pricing engine for programmatic platforms, exchanges, and proprietary tech stack
- Document current remnant inventory pricing process, identify improvements, and recommend best practices around pricing and selling remnant inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience, with a minimum 1 year direct pricing experience
- Experience in OOH advertising or other media/advertising is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely from direct manager and drive exceptional results
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint (SQL a plus)
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online