endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a manufacturing leader to find a Global Product and Pricing Analyst. The Global Product & Pricing Analyst is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the position of our product offering by analyzing and making recommendations to the price and portfolio. This role is responsible for recommending the suggested list price of a set of catalog products by region. In addition, this individual is responsible for analyzing the product portfolio to determine recommendations for the product category.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build pricing recommendations consistent with category pricing strategy
- Maintain regional product/market pricing files for global business
- Implement a review schedule for catalog product price lists
- Analyze product line profitability by region, market, and product
- Monitor trends in commodities that impact our portfolio
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in pricing processes
- Identify market share of targeted product lines
- Maintain competitive analysis of catalog products (e.g. offering, price, purchase requirements, etc.)
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management to support brand catalog profitable growth.
- Acts in accordance to Code of Ethics and Values
- Three to five years of progressive experience in marketing analytics; catalog/list pricing preferred.
- Strong analytical skills. Need to have the ability to make recommendations based on data analysis.
- Strong PC aptitude in a Windows environment required; specifically Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point). Ability to learn other software packages and maintain an awareness of technology advancements.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work independently and set a plan of work
- Must demonstrate ability to be detailed and project oriented to meet a planned outcome
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required, with a focus on Business, marketing, or quantitative analysis preferred,
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.