Department: Information Technology
Location: Rancho Cordova CA
12 Month Contract (benefits available)
Responsible for developing daily custom quotes for sales. Coordinate with sales, sales engineers, product managers and senior management. Prepare and analyze customer pricing requests and creating a Bill of Material (BOM).
A background in finance/accounting analytics and strong aptitude in technology is very helpful. Must have advanced Excel knowledge / experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop/prepare and analyze daily customer pricing request, pricing proposal, RFP response cost proposal, contract pricing exhibits and create a Bill of Material (BOM)
- Creating customer facing pricing documents, such as quotes and cost proposals.
- Responsible for developing daily custom quotes for sales team.
- Coordinate with sales, sales engineers, product managers and senior management
- Manage and track pricing requests, report progress weekly to stakeholders and management team.
Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in pricing.
- Strong with Excel, knows advanced formulas and functions such as lookups, sumifs, arrays, indexes.
- Mathematical Skills: Advanced math skills; professional, analytical, detail oriented.
- Computer and/or Technical Skills: Excel (Advanced), word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Work Status: Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents.
NO third party vendors accepted for this role.