Our client, a manufacturer with a location in Asheboro, NC, is seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst to join their team
- Manage timely selling price updates per customers’ contract requirements.
- Monitor resin, raw materials, packaging, freight, and all other costing components to ensure that pricing is
- updated according to the contract agreements between customers and the company.
- Responsible for utilizing market, customer, and internal financial data to develop and execute the pricing
- for assigned customers and markets.
- Work closely with the commercial team to prepare and analyze data from Bills of Materials (BOM) and
- financial information.
- Alert program management, sales and operations teams to programs that need further evaluation and potential action.
- Become knowledgeable and proficient with the IQ Management System to excel in the tasks listed above
- Support BOM Analyst with creating and maintaining inventory items and inputting pricing into the IQ
- Management System.
- Assist with month end close duties, inventory management, and facilitating other key initiatives as assigned.
Experience and Education Required
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business Administration with a focus in Finance and/or Accounting
- with 2 + years of pricing or costing experience, or equivalent.
- Strong business and financial acumen in addition to proficiency with computers including word processing, Excel spreadsheets,
- presentation software, internet software, etc
- Person in this position needs to possess good interpersonal skills to work well with other people both
- internally and externally.
- Prior experience in a direct pricing role is a plus.