please email resumes to email@example.com
Processes quality products safely and efficiently by setting up, operating and performing simple programming of a press brake.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Prepares production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
• Maintains quality standards and customer specifications by conducting first-piece and in-process inspection; completing production control charts; analyzing recordings and making equipment adjustments.
• Helps trains others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures.
• Maintains machine operation by solving production process problems; making equipment adjustments; reporting production and quality data; reporting decisions made; referring questions to the supervisor.
• Maintains production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods); reporting needed changes.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following preventative maintenance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes and repairs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed through cooperation with team members and acceptance of re-assignments as directed by supervisors.
• Other duties as assigned