Predictive Maintenance Supervisor
The Predictive Maintenance Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the activities of workers engaged in the predictive maintenance activities within the Mechanical Maintenance Department. Supervisor will also administer all aspects of the predictive maintenance activities including vibration collection and analysis, oil sampling and analysis, and thermal imaging and analysis, as well as manage projects for plant improvements and upgrades (Capex and non-Capex).Key Job Functions And Accountabilities
- Directs, supervises and assigns duties to predictive lube technicians and predictive vibe technicians and participates on the rotating on-call list shared by other salary maintenance positions; Supervises drive-coupling alignments, balancing and oil analysis to make recommendations that support the data found.
- Evaluates cost reduction opportunities.
- Records and analyzes data to determine mechanical problems; Including Vibration Analysis, Oils Analysis, NDT's, AAR's, Thermography, Kiln Measurements. Updates existing plant maintenance and preventative maintenance systems; troubleshoots any equipment and / or machinery malfunctions to determine root cause (s) and develops corrective action plans to rectify the problems.
- Conducts technical reviews of vendors and contractors to ensure that they are capable of providing the equipment, machinery, and / or services that we require.
- Updates existing plant maintenance and preventative maintenance systems; creates weekly and monthly plant equipment condition status reports.
Cement & Lime