Our client is one of the top general contractors in South Florida looking for a highly experienced preconstruction manager to work locally in the Miami area.
We are looking for an experienced preconstruction manager to manage the preconstruction team on a range of projects in Miami, Florida including CM at risk budgets, design-build projects, and lump sum contracts. Our client has been a leader in the Miami market, developing a portfolio of increasingly complex projects in the area. Ideal candidates will have a background working on large, complicated projects with a reputable general contractor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of preconstruction experience minimum
- OSHA Certification
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience managing all preconstruction activities with a general contractor, preferably in the Florida market
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent also preferred
What we Offer:
- Full benefits including 401k program and highly competitive compensation packages
- Great opportunity to stay local to Miami area long-term, no travel outside South Florida
- Local company with a family culture and a variety of the most exciting projects in the area
- Unique career advancement opportunities to VP-level role