Position: Preconstruction Manager/Estimator
Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor in central North Carolina that is looking to add a Preconstruction Manager with strong estimating background to their team. My client has a great local/regional reputation. They are recognized as an award winning contractor in the state. They take pride in their integrity, honesty and client focused business approach. This company has enjoyed success for decades and is continuing to experience growth and expanding their team. They are offering a compensation package commensurate with experience, health benefits and more!
- At least 3 years of experience
- A general Commercial Construction background including K-12, healthcare, retail and/or institutional building
- Experience estimating with Conceptual, Negotiated and At-Risk
- Ability to bid jobs $2 - $30 million each
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- A self-starter mentality and excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Tech Savvy, previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, Plan Swift, Smartbid, On-Screen Take-Off and other construction software
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Please upload your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.