Our client, a leader in Farm Equipment Sales and Service, seeks a Precision Agronomy Sales Representative to join their dealership in Davidson, SK. This location is a popular stop along Highway 11 as it is halfway between Regina and Saskatoon, serving the surrounding prosperous farming community.
In this role you'll support customers both internally and externally by providing the area's producers with solution-based consulting services, precision agronomy expertise, and continuous training – optimizing their systems to utilise and streamline the many precision technology applications available.
Responsibilities for this exciting, leading-edge role include:
- Coordinating the execution of the dealership’s precision-ag strategy to assist client-producers to develop a professional, strategic, precision-based approach to their operations
- Aid and support producers in their decision-making processes related to precision agronomy decision; presenting new ideas and technology options to support them in managing risk and return – implement the adoption of new technology and product offerings and offering increasing value in dealing with our client
- Ensure understanding of precision agronomy solutions and precision farming products in sales, service, parts, and other departments; supporting and expanding the precision-ag strategy in your territory
- Serve as the internal & external technical specialist for all precision farming products; develop and deliver both employee (internal) and customer (external) training for integrated solutions and advanced precision farming methods and products
- Maintain field trial plots, organize producer field days and run knowledge-based seminars and tours to maximize uptake of precision agronomy offerings and service
- Support the dealerships efforts with third-party providers (liaising with Certified Crop Advisor, Ag Service providers, etc.) and related businesses
- Willing to be on-call/available during peak-farming periods and seasons to ensure producers are productive
To be considered for this full-time role, you offer:
- Exceptional knowledge, familiarity and specific experience working with today's cutting edge agricultural equipment and preciosn-based offerings
- Exceptional customer service mentality with an eye towards your customers ultimate success
- 1-3 years’ experience in precision agronomy role
- Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems ideal
- General knowledge of the sales process - i.e dealership sales, service, or training, or other related sales-based experience
- Ability to operate with a solutions-based approach to identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak to both groups and one-on-one
- Ability to work flexible hours, varying shifts, weekends, and holidays (if necessary)
- Intermediate level of knowledge related to MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to travel in Canada and the USA
- Class 5 Drivers License
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally would like more information on, contact Edward IN CONFIDENCE, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the selection process and establish your interest and intent to proceed. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
Click here to apply online
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!