Sr PreSales / Solutions Consultant with P2P Procure to Pay expertise
My client is seeking a Sr PreSales / Solutions Consultant P2P expert to cover the eastern USA territory for a world class Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in the strategic sourcing and procurement space. Ideally we are looking for someone located in within a 1 hour commute from Atlanta, New York City, Washington DC, Chicago, but will consider other top candidates.
The company is a 20-year-old global organization with steady growth, stability, a well recognized product in a great team of sales, presales, and customer success professionals. We are looking for a proven solutions consultant who can help us win deals and who be rewarded for doing so.
In this role your work will involve assisting the sales and procurement specialists with the needed analytics during demo discovery and guiding him/her towards a solution fit during this discovery. This includes crafting a solution, creating pilots and demos, and presentations. Attractive base salary with commissions and strong benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assist sales team with any technical or product needs during the sales process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration
- Provide Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings
- Manage and respond to the sales support requests and indirectly contribute to the top-line growth for the organization through Product demonstrations, documentation and proposal and collateral support
- Work closely with sales team in proposal development by establishing the requirements, managing the workflow, and delivering the results to the sales team/client on time to agreed-upon quality standards
- Plan and execute key events like client training workshops
- Generate responses to clients including informal responses, pointers to publications, collateral or other references or take more specific forms like responses to proposals including: Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI) and specific Statement of Work (SoW) or Work Orders
- Demonstrate ability to understand & articulate client environment & manage and drive domain and solution related discussions and support sales and accounts teams in responding to general client queries about solutions and capabilities
- expertise with Procure to Pay P2P software
-5+ years of solution selling presales; preferably cloud based solutions.
-Located near a major city or airport in the western USA is preferable.
-Dynamic positive personality, very strong presentation skills, and ideally past experience with procurement, spend, sourcing related industry experience.
-Willingness to travel 50%.
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD Card HolderPeopleStaff recruits and places accomplished software Sales, PreSale, Customer Success and Delivery talent. We can help you confidentially explore and leverage your career experience. Please send a copy of your resume and a statement of your interest / expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and feedback.
share with a colleague https://goo.gl/QXD6q7