Practice/ Clinic Manager
- Permanent full-time role
- Based close to Melbourne CBD
- The opportunity of working in a positive workplace
Our client is looking for an experienced Clinic/Practice Manager to work in their highly successful cosmetic practice.
As the Practice Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing a diverse team, encouraging employee motivation, professional development and satisfaction and responsible for all aspects of rostering, recruitment, financial oversite etc. In other words, this role will drive the clinics success.
To be successful you must have
- A minimum of 5 years working in staff management, with a preference for cosmetics/dental clinic management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive your team.
- Be a fast learner, and motivated to learn different treatments, technologies, and industries as well as quickly adapt to new technologies and software.
- Have p demonstrated experience in leading a team that is client-facing and sales focused.
- Have proven communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
For more information please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Roxayne on 0438507258