Our client is currently implementing Oracle EPM (formerly Hyperion) to provide financial consolidation and reporting. The system will require data inputs of actual financials from field operations around the globe. We are seeking an enterprise application integration consultant with experience integrating databases to EPM/Hyperion using Powershell scripting. The resource will need to assess the environment, data files and fields, and the use of Oracle 'EPMAutomate' utility to confirm the effort and duration, anticipated at 6 weeks. The integration must be ready by first week of December for parallel testing to begin. Powershell scripting in the Oracle EPMAutomate utility is ideal; below are general Powershell scripting requirements:
- Able to write POWERSHELL script to move text files from SFTP site to a SMB share /NFS mount
- Able to Parse text file name and hold select areas as variables (parameters).
- Able to Parse a BATCH script, and populate the variable (parameters)
- Able to submit/execute the batch script.
- Able to move files from a folder to an archive folder once processed.
- Able to capture errors from any of the above steps and send notifications.
The role is 100% remote.