This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department at. Operating within the e-commerce industry, we provide excellent services to our international clients and their businesses.
We are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta. London will also be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
Once your visa has been processed and the time has come for you to relocate to Cape Town, once again relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar. We have over 1 800 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Portuguese Language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building & management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.Essential Criteria:
- Portuguese as home/first language essential
- Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- Completed high school qualification
- 2 years’ work experience post qualification
- Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201450 subject heading or email body
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Team Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effectiveness & Delivery
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Customer Orientation
- Stress Tolerance
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.