SURGO manages a wide range of Outsourcing functions, including Customer Support, HR Outsourcing, RPO, Payroll Processing, IR Management, Administration, Training and more!
We are recruiting for an experienced Portuguese QA Call Centre Agent to join our fast-growing team.Job Purpose:
Assisting in the smooth operation of QA in order to meet business, internal, and certification requirements; this may include gathering client requirements for the development of a QA plan, assisting the migration team in the implementation of the QA plan for new client processes, and ensuring consistent delivery on the QA program. Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance of qualityQualifications and Requirements:
- Grade 12
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in similar role or adequate experience and understanding pertaining to Quality Assurance
- Quality managing and monitoring experience within contact centre environment (Advantageous)
- Speak, Read and Write in Portuguese
- Familiar with QA concepts and methodologies within a contact centre environment (Advantageous)
- Customer Service and Contact Centre experience (Advantageous)
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge and experience in Computer Hardware and Software such as Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Experience/ knowledge with implementation of QA Corrective action methods
- Well versant with on-line learning methods and tools.
- Ability to analyse data and familiar with ESAT monitoring / reporting (Advantageous)
- South African Citizenship required
- Fluent in Portuguese and English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Clear Criminal record
- Above average Microsoft Office Tools capabilities: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. (or substitute programs)
- Excellent knowledge and navigation skills of all systems used directly and indirectly in Customer Service
- Assist in delivering process management rigor to ensure superior service
- Reviewing QA accordingly
- Support in development of process improvement and innovation strategies
- Assist with planning and execution of projects
- Build relationships with to drive improvements
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organisation
- Assist in planning and creating new coaching strategies
- Assist with coaching to ensure outliers meet the minimum requirements
- Monday to Friday, 08h00 - 17h00 (overtime might be required operationally)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201973 subject heading or email body
- You will be working remotely (Laptop and Wifi SIM and Dongle provided)
- Temporary offices based in Bryanston and Midrand (as operational need arise)
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .