Portuguese Customer service/ Sales consultants wanted in Cape Town for a BPO
- Native level fluency in Portuguese language: Verbal & Written skills essential (Advanced/Fluency level may be considered)
- Located in Cape Town, South Africa
- Permanent residence permit/ South African ID holders only
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Employment terms and conditions
Training Salary = R10 833.33 CTC p/m
Probation Salary = R11 666.67 CTC p/m; and
Salary after Probation = R13 333.33 CTC p/m or R160 000 CTC p/annum
Retention Bonus: R30 000 CTC per annum (payable after the first completed year of service & annually thereafter on anniversary start date)
Full time, Permanent contract: 40 hours per week; 8-9 hours shifts per day
Operational hours: 10h00am to 23h00pm weekdays (Mon- Fri) including public holidays
Weekends may apply as operationally required.
Working hours may be subject to change depending on client requirements.
Training: 4 weeks (Fully Paid).
Probation period: 4 months
Health insurance benefit (Paid for by the Company)
Brief CSSR Job description
- Work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams
- Assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in Portuguese & English languages
- Work on airline reservations systems & handle voice calls, written correspondence & other channels daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
- Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201918 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.