At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
Our client is looking for customer centric individuals who can speak, read and write Portuguese to service their clients worldwide.
- An excellent command of Portuguese – verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work shifts
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to an ever-evolving culture of the business
- Clear credit and criminal records
- South African citizenship is preferable
- Experience in a contact centre or customer service environment is beneficial
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201716 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.