I. JOB SUMMARY
This position will entail investment research, portfolio management, and communication of strategies to the firm’s advisors and clients to help build new and maintain existing relationships between clients and the firm.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide investment research, portfolio management, and communication of strategies to the firm’s advisors and clients.
2. Place trades in client accounts.
3. Monitor and manage portfolio allocations.
4. Assisting the firm’s wealth managers by communicating the firm’s investment strategies in client meetings.
5. Provide fundamental research on individual Large Cap equities.
6. Provide ongoing research of investment managers for various asset classes.
7. Assist in making long term forecasts for different asset classes that will be used to weight portfolio allocations.
8. Back up co-workers’ essential duties when needed.
9. Manage, prioritize, and follow-through on multiple projects simultaneously.
10. Maintain confidentiality of all items, client and firm related, at all times.
III. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Occasional travel to attend client events, seminars, and training (during and before/after normal business hours).
IV. Knowledge and skills
1. The position will require the candidate to have earned a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.