endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Plant Quality Manager
We design, develop and produce brake control and brake actuation systems for the global light vehicle market. As one of the most safety-related parts of the car, brake systems continue to experience rapid and innovative developments. We possess strong innovative capabilities, agile operational excellence, transparent organization and an eco-friendly attitude. Looking ahead, we are determined to be a market leader in brake control and actuation systems for future cars.
We have just completed the build of a brand new state-of-the-art facility and are ramping up our first program award. This program is a very large volume OEM program with highest selling vehicle at this American OEM with many additional programs following.
The Quality Manager is a key role at our brand-new facility. As Quality Manager you are part of the core management team responsible for all facets of quality and sustainability.
Specific activities include:
- Lead the Supplier Quality Team for resolution of supplier issues with effective containment, analysis, and permanent corrective actions driving continuous improvement.
- Lead the Customer Quality Team to provide timely analysis with containment and permanent corrective actions for customer returns. Represent the plant during both customer site and customer on-site visits.
- Lead the Product Analysis team to develop and apply consistent processes for analysis of in plant fallout / scrap across the organization to develop appropriate corrective actions.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture on the production floor while driving the team towards zero ppm.
- Oversee certification activities for both TS16949 and ISO14001 including 3rd party audits for both surveillance and re-certification. Maintain and promote the Quality Management System and compliance to customer specific requirements.
- Oversee environmental engineering resources to ensure compliance with Local, Provincial and Federal regulations while driving the organization towards a smaller footprint.
- Provide expertise of the overall Quality Assurance process throughout the plant from product development and launch to current model and service.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an automotive environment / electronics industry and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a key Quality role.
- Engineering experience in manufacturing technology and production processes.
- Ideal candidate would have knowledge of both TS16949 and ISO14001 standards and certification.
- Ability to communicate with external customers and suppliers, occasionally in times of high visibility/increased pressure.
- Previous experience leading a team and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering field or equivalent
What we offer
- Work in international teams on innovative products
- Very good working climate
- Attractive compensation package
- Career development programs
- Are you ready to help us make the future?
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.