endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Quality Engineer -
We are looking for a strong hands-on plant level QE.
- Strong in manufacturing process, stamping and welding.
- Solid in quality systems, PPAP, Control Plans.
- Work with plant, engineering, customer, supplier, and production personnel to enhance introduction of new parts into production.
- Member of the Plant’s APQP Core Team in planning for quality on new parts.
- writing and updating control plans
- FMEA’s, inspection check sheets, reports, etc.
- Coordinates prototype documentation, tagging, and shipment.
- Conducts new employee quality orientation as needed.
- Has the authority to stop production operations, concerning plant quality or safety issues
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Must have a good understanding of advance quality planning disciplines.
- Working knowledge on manufacturing processes and environment.
- Working experience in an automotive stamping or related environment preferred.
- Prefer four (4) years minimum experience in a quality position in the automotive industry. ASQ Certification (CQM, CQE, or CQA) preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.