Our client, with a location in Prescott, Arkansas has an immediate opening for a Plant Production Manager
- Supervising, directing, and coordinating the activities of the Production Department and other subordinates to accomplish desired cooperation and plant goals.
- Coordinates the efforts of production and service departments toward continued improvement in product, quality, manufacturing costs and in the utilization of manpower, equipment and materials, by working closely with the plant manager's organization.
- Provides the leadership for planning, organizing and controlling plant budget, capital expenditures, long range requirements.
- Develop, Design, and implement strategic planning process and long range objectives as well as evaluate for continuous adjustments.
- Initiates and follows programs to improve cost, quality and overall efficiency, including SPC, Process, Improvement Teams, team member involvement and group participation.
- Utilizes LEAN tools to drive continuous improvement in safety, quality and cost through the engagement of all teammates.
- Insures that all federal and state regulations in areas of EEOC, AAP, environmental, safety, etc. are met in areas of responsibility.
- Assure safe work place by leading safety awareness and monitoring by supporting safety programs.
- Lead the development of Department Managers in the area of Human Resources.
- Remains current and actively involved with plant manufacturing costs through counseling with the controller and other appropriate management personnel.
- Insures compliance to all company / corporate policies.
- Represents corporation and Prescott Plant in community and in various organizations
Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering
8 -10 years experience as a Manager/Supervisor in manufacturing
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online