Plant Operations Manager
Responsible for continually increasing production capacity, efficiency, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
Responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping among all product segments.
Allocate resources effectively and utilize assets to produce optimal results.
Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiative and provide leadership with clear sense of direction and focus.
Monitor all operations
Recruit, manage and develop plant staff
Collect and analyze data to develop and implement plant wide KPI metrics
Lead and educate on all plant safety initiatives and procedures
Address employees HR needs or issues. Monitor PTO and staff time.
Contribute to management of total company as a member of management team.
Manage and maintain all company owned property and facilities
Oversee and maintain all in-building IT property while working with third party vendors.
Click here to apply online
- Proven experience as a senior manager in similar sized company. 5 years min
- Proven Production experience. 3 years min
- Expert Knowledge of business and management principles such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources.
- Intermediate level of business financial literacy
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook – required. Salesforce knowledge a plus)
- Knowledgeable in safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Able to create accountability and lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time