Viewing Job - Plant Metallurgist [EB-1034787388]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!We are representing a Corning NY area Foundry, serving as a Tier 1 supplier to major automobile producers.This is an excellent opportunity for a Plant Metallurgist to become a part of an excellent worldwide organization. They offer a competitive pay range of $70 - $90K base, plus bonus and excellent benefits.The Plant Metallurgist will communicate established and evolving goals, as well as objectives of Management to the workforce. Responsibilities / Qualifications / Skills:
Benefits - offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Responsible for all metallurgical issues and processes
- Responsible for enforcing safety policies.
- Responsible for the metallurgical quality of all products and metallurgical hold issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical or Material Science.
- Strong presentation/interpersonal communication skills.
- Must acquire advanced working knowledge of machines and equipment relevant to the department.
- Must acquire general knowledge and exposure to all production operations and administration of the company.
- Must possess and demonstrate leadership ability to include conflict resolution, teamwork, policy adherence, legal aspects, promotion of company philosophy, respect for the workforce, positive attitude, dependable, fair and ethical treatment of employees.
- Needs to be able to conduct team meetings and give presentations.
- Must acquire knowledge of safety policies and procedures for the company.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Mobility - willing to be plant, department and shift mobile.
- Develop a working knowledge of the ISO/TS standards.
- Any other duties the Quality Manager assigns.
- If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement