Steel Manufacturer is seeking a Plant Mechanical Engineer. The Plant Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the implantation of engineering projects for the facility and support to the other plant service groups.
- Design and implementation of engineering projects.
- Assists with Risk management thru calculating risk ratios and or providing engineered solutions.
- Develop and implement the Annual Developmental and maintenance Capex
- Manage and Implement the Annual Capital plan to budget.
- Interface with plant maintenance and operating personnel and assist in equipment improvements, maintenance and repair.
- Assist in documenting historical data relative to equipment life, failures and repairs.
- Work in unison with other Plant Engineers and Maintenance Mangers to troubleshoot problems and implement solutions.
- Monitor Energy consumptions
- Develop and Implement Energy Efficiency projects.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A BS or MS Engineering
- Preferred two years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Steel Industry
- Understanding of Project management is a plus
- Must have a strong commitment to safety by example, leadership and reinforcement Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a strong leader who possesses good interpersonal skills and is willing to work in a team oriented environment