Plant Mechanical Engineer
Steel Manufacturer in the Midwest is looking for a Plant Mechanical Engineer.
• Develop and implement preventive maintenance procedures
• Hire, train, and supervise mechanical maintenance personnel
• Plan & organize maintenance shutdowns
• Support all Rolling Mill hydraulic, water and pneumatic systems
• Knowledge of fabrication and welding practices
• Plan & execute mill projects
• Two (2) to twelve (12) Years of Mechanical Experience
• Self Directed
• Innovative problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Good communication and team building skills
• Familiar with Microsoft office products, AutoCAD.
• Familiar with reading system schematics