endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large, International Manufacturing Company located on the north side of Sioux City Iowa is looking for a Plant Manager that will direct production, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Promotes and maintains a commitment to quality throughout the operation; assures excellence in customer service;
- Implements and maintains the company's operating system;
- Develops annual budget, monthly forecasts, and gap analysis of financial performance;
- Budgets and manage capital expenditures;
- Champions continuous improvement;
- Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees;
- Reviews production costs and product quality;
- Modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance the operation;
- Implements programs to assure the operation maintains compliance with local, state, and federal regulations in all areas, including EPA, OSHA, and DOT.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years related experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years working as an Operations or Plant Manager in plant environment
- P&L Experience
- Firm understanding of manufacturing operations, maintenance, and engineering is required,
- Implement and manage cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries, and budgets.
- Experience implementing and sustaining continuous improvement/Lean Manufacturing tools with KPI/metrics to drive continuous improvement is necessary for job success.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.