Multi-Billion dollar, international manufacturing company located in the Florence KY area is looking for a Plant Manager that can effectively organize, lead and manage all functional elements in a 500+ person facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
- Full plant P&L (profit & loss) responsibility including strategy, policies, processes, practices, systems
- Provide leadership and management of plant people, processes, and products including, but not limited to:
- manufacturing and/or assembly operations
- sales; finance (operating budget, cost controls, capital management, AP/AR etc.)
- supply chain management (procurement/distribution)
- inventory management
- environmental/occupational health & safety
- labor relations
- continuous improvement (cost, quality, productivity, operational excellence)
- metrics and reporting
- product launches
- Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen, and plant-specific knowledge) with Business Unit and other executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long-range improvements to Business Unit plans
Minimum Qualifications of Position:
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years of Operations/Plant Manager leadership experience in a manufacturing environment which supports Toyota Production System principles
- Proven record of success driving TPS enterprise wide and with high growth including multiple product launches.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing, lean deployment, six sigma and world class manufacturing systems
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of Toyota Production System principles and processes, including Kaizen events, Hoshin Planning, visual controls, kanban, set-up reduction, process mapping and MBF tools. TPS training must have been received from a recognized source
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.