endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is conducting a search in the New York metro area for a Plant Manager with a global manufacturing organization. He/she will manage and lead overall plant operations ensuring the achievement of plant targets for Safety, Quality, Service and Cost. In addition, this will be executed through providing strong leadership to the plant team and managing the systems, equipment, people, and materials according to the established policies, procedures, specifications, and customer requirements.
- Leads and drives plant safety culture and puts safety first in all responsibilities.
- Leads identification of opportunities and problem areas for targeted improvement by creating, reviewing and monitoring data or reports that show performance to KPI's. (specifically, safety, quality, waste, and productivity)
- Ensure compliance with department safety, product safety, fire protection, Company polices/procedures, and housekeeping programs.
- Leads plant budgeting processes
- Ensures execution of plant CapEx
- Drives employee engagement action planning for the facility
- Meets or exceeds plant business plan and KPI’s.
- Delivers on established budget.
- Effective, cost-efficient planning and utilization of manpower, materials and machinery.
- Strong Human Capital planning, development and management for the facility.
- Drives High Performance Culture
- Plant talent to deliver on plan
- Results Orientation / Delivers on Plan – Highest
- Team Leadership - Highest
- Develops Organizational Capability – High
- Strategic Orientation / Enterprise Thinker – Medium to High
- Collaboration & Influence – High
- Change Leadership – High
- Facility Business Acumen/Market Knowledge – High
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or related field
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience in a production environment
- Demonstrated passion for safety
- 5+ years of leadership experience, preferably in flexible packaging
- Demonstrates 3 E’s – Energy, Empowerment, Execution
- Proven ability to lead and drive continuous improvement
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Amcor customers and plant capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of drivers of plant results, including ability to interpret financial results
- Demonstrated WCOM knowledge, Six Sigma Certification strongly preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.