We are seeking a branch manager with a drive to humbly lead and treat teammates with respect, who embraces a strategic mindset to expand operational management. We believe every person can and does make a difference. The person in this position will have the opportunity to lead a team of qualified individuals to fulfill our vision of being the safest, most profitable, and most customer-focused rebar contractor in North America.
- Lead and promote SAFETY
- Lead and promote the vision to be the safest, most profitable, and most customer-focused rebar contractor in North America.
- Lead all aspects of the Branch including but not limited to; managing operations, personnel and processes related to estimating, sales, detailing, shop fabrication, profit/ loss, and Harris or third- party field placing operations
- Develop and communicate strategy and action plan for success while coaching the team to execute on that plan
- Manage and understand market conditions and market forces that drive the business
- Build the talent pool by developing future leaders with integrity
- Communicate and verify follow through with all company policy and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA Industrial Safety Standards
- OSHA 10 and/ or 30 certifications
- At least 5 years of experience leading with integrity and respect in the construction industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- OSHA 300 Industrial and Construction Safety Certification
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts